NEW VERSION AVAILABLE
FORCESEATPM IS CHANGING FOR YOU
It’s today! The latest update of our Software- ForceSeatPM version 2.121. This time we have prepared a very long list of new features and improvements for the users. Both racing and flight simulation enthusiasts can now take advantage of the new functionalities. Our software is constantly being developed, and thanks to our customers feedback, we are able to adapt it to the requirements and needs of the most demanding projects.
What will you find in the latest version of ForceSeatPM? In addition to the fact that the portfolio of our games has increased by new titles, including the latest version of F1 2022, this time we focused on the development of The Tactile Audio Base Feedback system.
TACTILE AUDIO BASE FEEDBACK
The Tactile Audio Base Feedback system has been redesigned in 2.121 and now offers new features and extended tuning capabilities. The biggest change is introduction of harmonic frequencies to ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) operation effect, which allow simulating various engine vibration patterns and imbalance of different engine models. There is a set of predefined patterns, but it is also possible to set a custom harmonic frequencies and intensities. We have decided to go with a small compromise there – you define a pattern for idling, and it is automatically interpolated with current engine rev speed. RPM frequency curve is used to modify the main frequency, and other frequencies are rescaled accordingly. It was done this way to keep the UI simpler, and it seems to be working quite effectively.
All effects have been retuned, and additional quick tunes have been introduced to make them easier to adjust.
– Harmonic frequencies (vehicles and planes)
– RPM frequency and intensity curves (vehicles and planes)
– RPM frequency and intensity curves have been introduced as replacement for simple two points interpolation. It should help eliminate resonance from the cockpit that might occur at a specific frequency, and it is just easier to adjust values this way.
– Suspension, wheel slip and rumble strips effects (vehicles)
– Cannon recoil effect (DCS World)
– Cannon recoil effect has been completely reimplemented, and it now supports harmonic frequencies and improved fire condition detection (interpretation of the game telemetry data).
SFX and Tactile Audio Based Feedback system settings from old profiles might not work correctly. This does not apply to motion quick tunes – they are 100% compatible.
F1 22 – IS NOW SUPPORTED
FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Enter the new era of Formula 1® in EA SPORTS™ F1® 22, the official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship™. Take your seat for a new season as redesigned cars and overhauled rules redefine race day, test your skills around the new Miami International Autodrome, and get a taste of the glitz and glamour in F1® Life.
Race the stunning, new cars of the Formula 1® 2022 season with the authentic lineup of all 20 drivers and 10 teams, and take control of your race experience with new immersive or broadcast race sequences. Create a team and take them to the front of the grid with new depth in the acclaimed My Team career mode, race head-to-head in split-screen or multiplayer, or change the pace by taking supercars from some of the sport’s biggest names to the track in our all-new Pirelli Hot Laps feature
LATEST CHANGES IN NEW RELEASE
2022.07.01: version 2.121:
New features and fixes
- CL01 – Gamepad/joystick buttons can be used to switch between favorite profiles for the same game.
- CL02 – Introduced a new filter that allows to display all profiles associated to the same game as currently active profile.
- CL03 – ForceSeatMI: Fixed incorrect interpretation of FSMI_TelemetryACE.extraTranslation.right/upward/forward – fields contained meters but were interpreted as millimeters.
- CL04 – VR HeadWay: Introduced custom black list that allows to block interaction with specified applications/games.
The list is applied only if application/game uses Oculus, SteamVR or XTAL APIs.
- CL05 – eXpanSIM: Added detection of „eXpanSIM Playtest” edition.
- CL06 – Joystick Hotkeys: Added support for up to 64 buttons.
- CL07 – Help and Support: Added a page that displays a live USB connection tree to help evenly distribute the load on USB hubs by swapping the ports to which devices are connected.
- CL08 – VR HeadWay: Updated to work correctly with the latest Oculus Runtime version.
- CL09 – DSC World: Added support for OpenXR 3rd party mod (OpenComposite).
- CL10 – F1 2021: Added support changed XML configuration file format.
- CL11 – Fixed bug in work envelope calculation routine that causes available heave to be reported as 0.
- CL12 – iRacing: Fixed a bug in VR HeadWay implementation for SteamVR.
- CL13 – Introduced an option to override Windows UI scaling and scale platform manager windows independently of system scaling.
- CL14 – Introduced separated Weight Transfer Bias quick tune for Chassis Motion.
- CL15 – DCS World: Improved cannon fire effects.
- CL16 – Text input fields for tunes have been introduced to allow quickly set a specific quick tune value.
- CL17 – Tactile Audio Based Feedback has been redesigned and now introduces harmonic frequencies for ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) operation effects (KL06).
- CL18 – Tactile Audio Based Feedback: Increased tuning ability for effects like wheel slip and rumble strips (KL06).
- CL19 – SFX: Increased tuning ability for effects like wheel slip and rumble strips (KL07).
- CL20 – New firmware for HS-203: Updated firmware handles new SFX vibrations system and introduces new power management routine for under heavy braking cases.
- CL21 – DCS World: Harmonic frequencies were introduced for Tactile Audio Based Feedback to simulate different cannon recoils.
- CL22 – Web Interface: Updated to support new quick tunes introduced in Tactile Audio Based Feedback systems.
- CL23 – Web Interface: Optimized for smartphone screens.
- CL24 – Dirt 4/Dirt Rally 1.0: Fixed incorrect coefficients for lateral and longitudinal accelerations.
- CL25 – WRC 10: Retuned motion profile for HS-2100.
- CL26 – Network Dashboard: It uses now web interface API instead of a dedicated interface.
- CL27 – Flight Simulator 2020: Reimplemented motion profile for HS-203/210/2100.
- CL28 – HS-203: Fixed a bug in motion engine causing HS-203’s roll to be muted when HS-210 was present.
- CL29 – DCS World: The export script now supports different sampling rates for downstream modules. The motion export scripts expect data at 100 Hz,
other export modules may expect calls at a different frequency (e.g. WWT/SimAppPro requires 33 Hz).
Our export script takes this into account and calls subsequent module at appropriate interval.
- CL30 – Automobilista 2: Generate rumble strips effect also for B1RUMBLES and B2RUMBLES terrain types.
- CL31 – ForceSeatMI: Introduced support for Unreal Engine 5 and dropped support for version older than 4.27. At this moment, the plugin and all examples support only UE4.27 and UE5.0.
- CL32 – ForceSeatMI: Introduced support for Unreal Engine Chaos Vehicle physics plugin.
- CL33 – ForceSeatMI: Introduced support for Unreal Engine Motion Cueing Interface by Chaos Vehicle physics plugin.
- CL34 – ForceSeatMI: Introduced support for Unreal Engine blueprint projects.
- CL35 – F1 2021/22: Introduced rumble strips effect.
- CL36 – F1 22: Added support for this game.
- KL01 – Aerofly FS2: Since R22 update, the 'accelerations’ data rate is 1 Hz and 'bank/pitch’ data rate is 10Hz. In order
to work with that slow telemetry rates, the motion profile uses mainly roll, pitch and yaw + interpolation when possible.
- KL02 – DCS World: Not all planes provide engine RPM for Tactile Audio Based Feedback system.
- KL03 – KartKraft: Support for CKAS has to be disabled in game settings, otherwise the platform manager crashes. This is caused by a bug in the game SDK.
- KL04 – WRC 7, 8, 9, 10: Unofficial 3rd party patch is used to retrieve telemetry data. The patch might stop working if game update is deployed making the patch incompatible.
- KL05 – Flight Simulator 2020: The game runs the simulation partially even when the user is in the main menu but does not provide any flag to indicate this,
and as a result, causes undesired operation of the motion platform. This issue is partially suppressed by intelligent „main menu” detector however
the detector does not work perfectly and sometimes causes a false positive detection when the aircraft is idling on the runway.
- KL06 – Tactile Audio Based Feedback: Profiles created in 2.119 and older versions might not work correctly with updated TABF system.
- KL07 – SFX: Profiles created in 2.119 and older versions might not work correctly with updated SFX system.